Have you, or has someone you know, been:
- seriously injured in an automobile, truck or bus accident, a construction accident, an accident caused by the improper maintenance of a building or home?
- seriously injured because of a lack of proper security in a building or other facility?
- seriously injured due to improper supervision at a school or day care center?
- seriously injured by lead poisoning?
- seriously injured due to medical or dental malpractice?
Is someone you know likely to suffer harm because of an inability to care for his/her personal or financial needs?
Do you, or does someone you know, need assistance in obtaining or preserving Medicaid or Social Security benefits after receiving money from the settlement of a personal injury lawsuit?
Are you an attorney seeking the best possible representation of your client’s interests by experienced Bronx County practitioners?
If so, the attorneys at Weisman & Calderon LLP are here to provide you with an immediate free consultation, and to assist you in obtaining the best outcome, whether as a monetary recovery or the protection of your important rights.
Weisman & Calderon LLP is a leading personal injury litigation firm located in Westchester County and focusing its practice principally in Bronx County, with a strong presence throughout New York City and nearby counties. Click here to learn more about us.
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Elder Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Special Notice - 11/8 Event Rescheduled to 11/20 An Evening with Harold Has Been Rescheduled to Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at Maestro's at 5:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please call the Bronx ....
- Lost in Translation Language should not be the only consideration when choosing an attorney, but it is a very important one. At difficult times when we may be at our most ....
- Weisman & Calderon LLP Offers Decades of Experience in Successful Alternative Dispute Resolution through Mediation and Arbitration We recently interviewed Harold Weisman, Senior Partner of Weisman & Calderon LLP about his firm's long-standing, and expanding involvement in ....